Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday Reflections...

Have I studied the Bible? Why or why not?

What fears do I have about studying God’s Word?

Do I reflect on the readings that I hear at Church or do I daydream and plan my week?

How has my perception of the Holy Spirit been enhanced by our study this week?

What have I learned about the Sacrament of Confirmation?

Would I have listened to Philip if I was in Samaria that day?

Would I have rejoiced with the city? Or would I have refused to believe?

What would it have been like to be confirmed by Peter himself?

Would I be happy to see the Church increase or would I be jealous like the Pharisees and want to control it and keep it to myself?

Do I rely on the Holy Spirit for advice?

Do I know that I am not alone because the Holy Spirit lives within me?

Am I looking forward to more Bible study?

No comments:

Post a Comment