Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

Ask Ellen: Who do you like better Matthew, Mark, Luke and John or John, Paul George and Ringo? JG, PA

What a fun question for me!  This obviously comes from someone who knows me very well.  I am a huge Beatles fan and a Bible nerd so this is tough.  Let me see…

Both groups of men have written things that have touched my heart.  Both have some profound things to say.

Luke is my favorite Gospel.  Although that may change in a few weeks when I start my next class on John.  Who am I kidding?  John will be my favorite then because I always like whatever I’m studying.  I bet John was the cute Gospel writer too.

Now my favorite Beatle hands down is Paul.  In fact, I have had a huge crush on him for decades.  After all, he is the cute Beatle.  I have to say that I have a new appreciation for John these days too.  He had a way of bringing out the best in my man, Paul.

I can’t choose…so let’s just…Let it Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment