Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday Reflections...

How is my relationship with my dad? What can I do to improve it?

Do I allow God to be the Father I always wanted?

What can dads learn from God the Father’s example?

How has St. Joseph modeled the role of adoptive parent?

How does Noah provide hope for dads whose kids are making poor choices?

How does the story of Abraham and Ishmael provide hope for dad who walked out on their kids?

How does Zechariah model faithfulness in waiting to become a father?

How does the story of David and Absalom speak to the heart of those who have lost children?

David’s story shows us that sin always has consequences. What sin am I reaping the consequences of?

How does David have a heart like God’s?

How am I going to show the fathers in my life what they mean to me this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment