Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What Is A Girl To Do?


Check out the link below:


I don’t really care if Nicole Kidman has plastic surgery or not.  What I care about is the message it sends to the rest of us.  If people as beautiful as Nicole feel the need to maintain beauty and fight age at all costs, then there is no hope for the rest of us!

The only hope we have is to stop fighting what God has ordained.  We get older every day and we have to deal with it!  We have got to put the mirrors, diet books, gym memberships and hair dye down and pick up some faith.

We need the faith to say I’m OK the way I am.  I may look for ways to improve my health and look and feel my best but I am NOT going to obsess over it.

What things about your appearance do you obsess over?  What drastic measures have you taken to better your appearance?  Today, we admit at least that.

Check back tomorrow to chat about God’s definition of beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment